Posted by : Lessthan3 Thursday, January 20, 2011

I Enjoy Outing My Boyfriend's Small Penis To Women Where He Will Genuinely Be Humiliated.

I guess my fetish is pretty weird. I get off on my boyfriend's being stripped nude, and in front of women that he'd never want to see him that way. My main interest in his humiliation is that he is not at all "hung", but is in fact pretty small. Flaccid or erect, it's obvious, and his being over six feet doesn't help matters for him.

The worst part about it (or the best), is that although he does have a humiliation fetish, and this wouldn't work if he didn't, I've pushed the envelope to such limits that it has excited him on about 30% of his psyche, and genuinely humiliated him on about 70% of his psyche.

I read a few stories on the net, and realized that the way to REALLY humiliate a guy in such role play is to bring in a woman completely disconnected to the scenario, so a truly humiliating moment occurs. And I have done that now 4 time.


The first time, I simply tied his wrists behind him after he showered, and marched him out naked in front of a friend of mine who only comes to town once a year. He was deeply embarrassed, she laughed and pointed at his penis, and I got soaked on the spot, and gave him GREAT sex that night.

The most exciting thing I did to him, which caused him the most harm, was to get him drunk to the point of nearly passing out (at the end of a party), take him to a bedroom, and invite a girl he professionally hates, to come in and watch as I stripped him naked, got him hard, and measured him for her. The reaction she gave was outstanding. She's never told anyone about it, but on the two times he's run into her after that, she's laughed at him and made the SPH symbol with her index finger and thumb. He said anyone but her would have given him some excitement, but it was and still is the worst thing that I could have done to him.

But that is REALLY exciting: To have your "enemy" know you're hung like a little boy has got ot be horrid. At the same time, what a turn on for her; and what a private laugh she's having at his expense.

{ 3 comments... read them below or Comment }

  1. Those two stories are great! What were the other to forms of humiliation??

    I wish my wife was half as creative as that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having your little dickLet exposed is the only fun girls can have with it and they know you can't do anything about it:-[

    ReplyDelete

Popular Post

Information about the site

I have collected information, photos, stories and much more from all around the web and added my own unique photos videos and stories about small penis. Your welcome.

Want your link here ?

Give me some info if you would like to be added to Jack n Off favorites.



Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Search this blog

Loading...

- Copyright © Small penis universe -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -