Posted by : Lessthan3 Sunday, January 9, 2011

I work out every morning at the gym. I usually "rub one out" before I leave so that I don't accidentally get aroused in public (working out makes me horny). I also always wear a tight pair of panties under my shorts to hide my shame (no lump is much less embarrassing than a tiny lump).

Last week, I got up late and didn't get a chance to play with myself before heading to the gym. While doing shoulder presses (wherein I'm seated and my arms are raised over my head) my mind wandered to thoughts of my wife pulling a train with a group of strangers. To no surprise, I got a raging little boner. I didn't think too much about it because, although the little tent I made in my shorts was sticking straight out of my lap, it was only about three inches high.

That was until I saw a lady a couple of machines down staring at my crotch in the mirror. She had a big smile on her face and was laughing with herself. That only made me harder. I didn't dare get up and walk to another location until she left. When I finally did move to another exercise machine, she moved to one next to mine (so she could stare at my little tent, I suppose).

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Information about the site

I have collected information, photos, stories and much more from all around the web and added my own unique photos videos and stories about small penis. Your welcome.

Want your link here ?

Give me some info if you would like to be added to Jack n Off favorites.



Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Search this blog

Loading...

- Copyright © Small penis universe -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -