Posted by : Lessthan3 Thursday, December 30, 2010

I not only have a small one when it is hard , when it is soft sometimes it is barely visible !
I have two older brothers and I watched them go thru puberty and become young men with muscles hair under their arms and nice fat long dicks by the time they where 13 or 14 yo they were sexually mature .
I on the other hand went through  puberty at a very late age ( like 15 and a half yo ) and the process was not only late it was also slow not a quick change but very slow and gradual  and physically I was like a normal 12 or 13 yo at 18 when I graduated high school .
All thru junior high and high school I was terrified to be exposed and humiliated by other boys and   less so by the girls – my fear was that if they knew my secret that I was just a little boy both in size and development they might tell  - and the boys would find out and humiliate me about it .
Spending years hiding my shame from almost everyone at home in the locker room with friends swimming Sleep over’s  ect. But totally interested in the boys older and younger than me who had passed on to “manly development “  being 17 yo and seeing other boys at 11 or 12 being more man then you is difficult
I became obsessed with them and jerked off about them all the time . when I was younger I thought  I would catch up by the time I was 15 I realized this would probably not happen and began fantasizing about being humiliated and serving them being submissive to their superior masculinity .
Now I love my small pp and consider it more as a clit then a dick my mouth and boy pussy and willingness to submit are my best sexual attributes and my dicky and tittys are there to be squeezed and tweaked to make me suck better and to make my boy pussy squeeze around the men’s cocks I serve !!!!

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Popular Post

Information about the site

I have collected information, photos, stories and much more from all around the web and added my own unique photos videos and stories about small penis. Your welcome.

Want your link here ?

Give me some info if you would like to be added to Jack n Off favorites.



Powered by Blogger.

Readers

Search this blog

Loading...

- Copyright © Small penis universe -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -